Asleep with friends.
👍✔️First pair of eyeglasses ever! Made to cure my “computer vision syndrome,” which is apparently a thing. Still have 20/15 vision but wearing these at the computer helps enormously. Plus now I look more like a real professor, right? :P
One of my favorite animated gifs of all time.
Exit polls indicate 44 percent of GotG’s opening-week audience were women, yet Disney/Marvel still seems unaware or unconvinced that it can profit from this half of their audience. At San Diego Comic-Con last month, women’s T-shirts for Marvel’s upcoming Agent Carter TV series sold out in a day, with the bemused attendants saying that they hadn’t expected this kind of interest. This is after years of fans clamoring for a female-led superhero movie from anyone.
Fans have been asking, well… where’s Gamora?
- WHEN I AM EATING LUNCH IN MY OFFICE AND A STUDENT COMES IN WANTING TO TALK:
- WHEN YOUR EIGHTEEN-YEAR-OLD STUDENTS ALL TRY TO ADD YOU AS A FRIEND:
- “She has created a wonderful thing with Notorious R.B.G. I will admit I had to be told by my law clerks, what’s this Notorious. And they — they...”
- College Composition and Communication
Call for Work: Portfolio: Literacy Narratives
Incoming editor Jonathan Alexander invites submissions for a...
- Overcome Your Programming And Be A Better Man
When I was a freshman in high school, I made a series of battle plans along with my older brother and...